Easter Nails - Update

I hardly get to keep my nail polish (the non-gel ones) on for one week without any form of chipping.  Ever.  So imagine my surprise when I took a closer look at my nails earlier this evening (just because I couldn't really bear to remove the super cute chick and bunny nail art) to realise that there was absolutely no chipping at all.  Of course there was some tip wear, but it was all very minor.  And I had treated my nails like crap the entire week... 
Here's the proof.  No touching up done whatsoever.
I've narrowed the reason for the incredibly durable wear to my trusty Seche Vite topcoat and its (my newly discovered) partner-in-crime.  I'm sure someone else has figured this crazy combo out, but I've not been able to find anything on this combination on blogs elsewhere.  I call them my Dynamic Duo and will definitely be using them together on all my manicures (and pedicures) going forward.

Stay tuned for more information on the Dynamic Duo! :)  Happy weekend folks!

love
mich

No comments:

Post a Comment